First up is Sword Endurance Drink Mix in an autumn-themed apple flavor. When I scan the ingredients, they are mostly various forms of sugars, but that’s where the 35 grams of crabs come from – and you need carbs when you are doing marathon-training long runs.
I like that Base Performance Real Bars are made from real food, most of which is organic. Other than honey, they are vegan. These would be tasty for breakfast, with coffee, or after a run for a quick pick-me-up.
Here’s another useful item for runners: stretchy sports tape. The per-roll price of $1.08 is unbelievably cheap:
This value of this month’s Stridebox adds up to a whopping $30.30 exceeding the $15 subscription price by more than $15 – double the value. So you are definitely getting more than your money’s worth.
- Base Performance Real Bars: $2.92
- Base Performance Electrolyte Salt: $9.95
- Sword Endurance Drink Mix: $2.49
- Arrowhead Athletics Co-Stretch Tape: $1.08
- 2Toms Stink Free Sports Detergent: $4
- Gret Pumpkin Run Phone Grip and Stand: $9.95
Total value: $30.39
Previous StrideBox reviews
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)